- 1 Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
- 2 Can freshman have cars at Cal Lutheran?
- 3 What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 4 Is Cal Lutheran test optional?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
- 6 What is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 7 Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 8 Is Cal Lutheran a party school?
- 9 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 10 Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
- 11 Does Cal Lutheran use common app?
Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
Please keep in mind all application documents must be submitted by the application deadline (including Official Test Scores (if you plan to submit them), Official Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation and Personal Statement).
Can freshman have cars at Cal Lutheran?
16. How much is parking? Parking is free for all students on campus. All students with cars will have to get a parking permit from Campus Safety.
What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
With a GPA of 3.7, California Lutheran University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
Is Cal Lutheran test optional?
Beginning with the cohort applying for Fall of 2021, California Lutheran University will be implementing a test – optional policy. Students seeking undergraduate admission will no longer be required to submit standardized testing as a component of their application process.
What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran University admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 71% and an early acceptance rate of 79.3%. Half the applicants admitted to California Lutheran University have an SAT score between 1070 and 1250 or an ACT score of 21 and 27.
What is Cal Lutheran known for?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 71%. Students that get into California Lutheran have an average SAT score between 1070-1250 or an average ACT score of 21-27. The regular admissions application deadline for California Lutheran is January 1.
Is Cal Lutheran a party school?
While it’s not a huge party school environment (the campus dorms are all dry), students do have an active social environment. There are no fraternities or sororities at Cal Lutheran, but there are a wide variety of student groups, including cultural and academic organizations.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions” on the Common Application.
Does Cal Lutheran use common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.