- 1 Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
- 2 Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
- 3 Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
- 4 What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
- 5 What is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 6 What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 7 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 8 Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
- 9 What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
- 10 Is California Lutheran University accredited?
Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.
Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions” on the Common Application.
Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
Yes, all application materials must be received or postmarked by November 1st to meet our Early Action deadline. This includes, The Common Application, Essay, Letter of Recommendation, Official High School Transcripts, Official SAT or ACT scores. Check application dates and deadlines.
What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran University admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 71% and an early acceptance rate of 79.3%. Half the applicants admitted to California Lutheran University have an SAT score between 1070 and 1250 or an ACT score of 21 and 27.
What is Cal Lutheran known for?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
With a GPA of 3.7, California Lutheran University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
Cal Lutheran won’t require SAT or ACT.
What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Dean’s List should be a familiar term to university students and graduates. A Dean’s List is an academic award, or notation, used to recognize the level of high scholarship demonstrated by students in a college or university.
Is California Lutheran University accredited?
California Lutheran University School of Management is accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).