- 1 Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
- 2 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 3 What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 4 Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
- 6 What is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 7 Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
- 8 Is California Lutheran University accredited?
- 9 Is California Lutheran test optional?
- 10 Is Cal Lutheran a religious school?
- 11 Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
- 12 What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
What GPA do you need to get into Cal Lutheran?
With a GPA of 3.7, California Lutheran University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions” on the Common Application.
What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran University admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 71% and an early acceptance rate of 79.3%. Half the applicants admitted to California Lutheran University have an SAT score between 1070 and 1250 or an ACT score of 21 and 27.
What is Cal Lutheran known for?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
Please keep in mind all application documents must be submitted by the application deadline (including Official Test Scores (if you plan to submit them), Official Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation and Personal Statement).
Is California Lutheran University accredited?
California Lutheran University School of Management is accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Is California Lutheran test optional?
Beginning with the cohort applying for Fall of 2021, California Lutheran University will be implementing a test – optional policy. Students seeking undergraduate admission will no longer be required to submit standardized testing as a component of their application process.
Is Cal Lutheran a religious school?
California Lutheran University ( CLU, Cal Lutheran, or Cal Lu) is a private liberal arts university in Thousand Oaks, California. It was founded in 1959 and is affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, but is nonsectarian. Increased diversity.
|Lutherans at CLU|
Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
Cal Lutheran won’t require SAT or ACT.
What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Dean’s List should be a familiar term to university students and graduates. A Dean’s List is an academic award, or notation, used to recognize the level of high scholarship demonstrated by students in a college or university.