- 1 Why you should go to Cal Lutheran?
- 2 What is California Lutheran University known for?
- 3 What is unique about Cal Lutheran?
- 4 Does Cal Lutheran have supplemental essays?
- 5 Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 6 Is Cal Lutheran a dry campus?
- 7 What religion is Cal Lutheran?
- 8 How Safe Is Cal Lutheran University?
- 9 Does Cal Lutheran make you take religious classes?
- 10 What does it mean to be a dean’s candidate?
- 11 What is Cal Lutheran mascot?
- 12 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 13 Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
- 14 Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
Why you should go to Cal Lutheran?
Top 10 Reasons for Cal Lutheran
- Location — perfected.
- All are welcome.
- Learning beyond the classroom.
- Fit in and stand out.
- Redefining what it means to be a professor.
- Active as a way of life.
- Design your academic path.
- The 85% rule.
What is California Lutheran University known for?
The most popular majors at California Lutheran University include: Business Administration and Management, General; Psychology, General; Speech Communication and Rhetoric; Criminology; and Biology/Biological Sciences, General. The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 84%.
What is unique about Cal Lutheran?
Cal Lutheran provides a students with a great community of students and professors. The small class size offers a unique learning environment that allows students to really engage in lectures. Along with great professors, they also have a great career center and study abroad center.
Does Cal Lutheran have supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions ” on the Common Application.
Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
The acceptance rate at California Lutheran University is 71.5%. For every 100 applicants, 72 are admitted. This means the school is lightly selective. The school will have their expected requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
Is Cal Lutheran a dry campus?
If you like to party hard you shouldn’t attend this school. California Lutheran University is a dry campus. Students do have parties off campus but most students find activites on campus that are fun without involving alcohol.
What religion is Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran University ( CLU, Cal Lutheran, or Cal Lu) is a private liberal arts university in Thousand Oaks, California. California Lutheran University.
|Religious affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America|
|Endowment||$115.4 million (2020)|
|President||Lori E. Varlotta|
|Academic staff||437 (193 full time, 244 part time)|
How Safe Is Cal Lutheran University?
On-Campus Crime Stats: 25 Incidents Reported Based on a student body of 4,383 that works out to about 5.70 reports per thousand students. In 2019, 2,446 colleges and universities reported fewer incidents per thousand students than did CLU.
Does Cal Lutheran make you take religious classes?
Any Religion course will satisfy the religion requirement. Students who do not complete the IGETC will follow the Cal Lutheran general education requirements as stated above.
What does it mean to be a dean’s candidate?
A Dean’s Candidate is a student who has been selected for a variety of reasons. The admission committee has identified you as an individual who can contribute to the Cal Lutheran community both academically and personally.
What is Cal Lutheran mascot?
Kingsmen Regals / One that she said she is proud of. When the university was founded in 1959 they established the mascot as the Cal Lutheran Kingsmen.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
Please keep in mind all application documents must be submitted by the application deadline (including Official Test Scores (if you plan to submit them), Official Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation and Personal Statement).
Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.