- 1 Is California Lutheran University a good school?
- 2 Is California Lutheran University accredited?
- 3 Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
- 4 Does Cal Lutheran Superscore?
- 5 Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 6 What major is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 7 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 8 What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
- 9 What GPA do you need for Cal Lutheran?
- 10 Does Cal Lutheran offer athletic scholarships?
- 11 Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
Is California Lutheran University a good school?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
Is California Lutheran University accredited?
California Lutheran University School of Management is accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Does Cal Lutheran require letters of recommendation?
Please keep in mind all application documents must be submitted by the application deadline (including Official Test Scores (if you plan to submit them), Official Transcripts, Letter of Recommendation and Personal Statement).
Does Cal Lutheran Superscore?
Will Cal Lutheran superscore across test dates? Yes. If you have taken the SAT or ACT more than once, we will take the highest scores you earned in each section.
Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran admissions is somewhat selective with an acceptance rate of 71%. Students that get into California Lutheran have an average SAT score between 1070-1250 or an average ACT score of 21-27. The regular admissions application deadline for California Lutheran is January 1.
What major is Cal Lutheran known for?
The most popular majors at California Lutheran University include: Business Administration and Management, General; Psychology, General; Speech Communication and Rhetoric; Criminology; and Biology/Biological Sciences, General. The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 84%.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Dean’s List should be a familiar term to university students and graduates. A Dean’s List is an academic award, or notation, used to recognize the level of high scholarship demonstrated by students in a college or university.
What GPA do you need for Cal Lutheran?
With a GPA of 3.7, California Lutheran University requires you to be above average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can compensate for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
Does Cal Lutheran offer athletic scholarships?
Division I games are sometimes televised and usually cost money to attend in person, while at Cal Lutheran admission to all athletic events is free. As a Division III school, Cal Lutheran does not offer scholarships based on athletic talents, but many of the student athletes receive academic scholarships.
Does Cal Lutheran require SAT?
Cal Lutheran won’t require SAT or ACT.