- 1 Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
- 2 Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
- 3 Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
- 4 Does Cal Lutheran use common app?
- 5 What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
- 6 Is Cal Lutheran a party school?
- 7 What is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 8 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 9 What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Is it hard to get into Cal Lutheran?
The acceptance rate at California Lutheran University is 71.5%. For every 100 applicants, 72 are admitted. This means the school is lightly selective. The school will have their expected requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions” on the Common Application.
Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
Yes, all application materials must be received or postmarked by November 1st to meet our Early Action deadline. This includes, The Common Application, Essay, Letter of Recommendation, Official High School Transcripts, Official SAT or ACT scores. Check application dates and deadlines.
Does Cal Lutheran use common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.
What is the acceptance rate for Cal Lutheran?
California Lutheran University admissions is more selective with an acceptance rate of 71% and an early acceptance rate of 79.3%. Half the applicants admitted to California Lutheran University have an SAT score between 1070 and 1250 or an ACT score of 21 and 27.
Is Cal Lutheran a party school?
While it’s not a huge party school environment (the campus dorms are all dry), students do have an active social environment. There are no fraternities or sororities at Cal Lutheran, but there are a wide variety of student groups, including cultural and academic organizations.
What is Cal Lutheran known for?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Dean’s List should be a familiar term to university students and graduates. A Dean’s List is an academic award, or notation, used to recognize the level of high scholarship demonstrated by students in a college or university.