- 1 How many beds does Iowa Lutheran have?
- 2 How many beds does UnityPoint Des Moines have?
- 3 What is the biggest hospital in Iowa?
- 4 How many hospitals are in Iowa?
- 5 How big is the University of Iowa Hospital?
- 6 What is the largest hospital in Des Moines Iowa?
- 7 Is UnityPoint health a teaching hospital?
- 8 What hospitals are in Des Moines Iowa?
- 9 What is the best hospital in Iowa?
- 10 What is the best hospital in Illinois?
- 11 How many rural hospitals are in Iowa?
How many beds does Iowa Lutheran have?
The hospital has 224 staffed beds and specializes in emergency and trauma treatment, chemical dependency treatment, behavioral medicine, general surgery, critical care, transitional and skilled care services and home health care.
How many beds does UnityPoint Des Moines have?
UnityPoint Health – Des Moines at a Glance
What is the biggest hospital in Iowa?
Total Inpatient Discharges (Jan to Dec 2018) = 123,704
|Rank||Hospital Name||Total Medicare Inpatient Discharges With Criteria (Jan to Dec 2018)|
|1||University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics||10,346|
|2||MercyOne Des Moines Medical Center||8,356|
|3||Iowa Methodist Medical Center||7,547|
|4||Genesis Medical Center – Davenport||5,730|
How many hospitals are in Iowa?
In Iowa state total 145 hospitals. Out of these 67 are Government hospitals and 5 are private hospitals.
How big is the University of Iowa Hospital?
We are an 845-bed hospital that annually admits more than 36,000 patients for in-patient hospital care. In addition, in fiscal year 2019, we received nearly 56,000 emergency department visits.
What is the largest hospital in Des Moines Iowa?
About MercyOne Central Iowa Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1893, MercyOne Central Iowa has the longest continually operating hospital in Des Moines and is also one of the largest employers in the state, with more than 7,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,000 physicians and allied health associates.
Is UnityPoint health a teaching hospital?
Iowa Methodist Medical Center was established in 1901 and is known as an important regional medical center, teaching hospital and Level 1 Trauma Center.
What hospitals are in Des Moines Iowa?
48 Results near Des Moines, IA
- Walgreens – Store #3252. mi606 Walnut St Des Moines, IA 50309 0.57 mi.
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center.
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center.
- UnityPoint Health – Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital.
- Walgreens – Store #5362.
- Community, A Walgreens Pharmacy ( Des Moines )
- Broadlawns Medical Center.
What is the best hospital in Iowa?
1 hospital in Iowa. Two specialties at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics have been ranked among the nation’s 10 best programs of their kind, according to the latest rankings from U.S. News & World Report: ophthalmology; and ear, nose, and throat.
What is the best hospital in Illinois?
Four Northwestern Medicine hospitals are recognized by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 Best Hospitals rankings. Northwestern Memorial Hospital retained its position as the No. 1 hospital in Illinois and Chicago.
How many rural hospitals are in Iowa?
Iowa Rural Healthcare Facilities 82 Critical Access Hospitals. 199 Rural Health Clinics. 47 Federally Qualified Health Center sites located outside of Urbanized Areas.