What county is Luther Oklahoma in?
Located twenty-six miles from Oklahoma City, Luther is a small agricultural town in Luther Township in far northeastern Oklahoma County.
When was Luther Oklahoma established?
The town of Luther was platted in March of 1898. Named for Luther Jones, Oklahoma City businessman and son of C.G. Jones, it was located about 30 miles northeast of Oklahoma City, on lands which were once part of the Kickapoo Reservation. Luther was incorporated in 1905.
How far is Luther Oklahoma from Tulsa Oklahoma?
There are 75.42 miles from Luther to Tulsa in northeast direction and 80 miles (128.75 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 E route. Luther and Tulsa are 1 hour 13 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Luther OK from Oklahoma City?
Distance from Luther, OK to Oklahoma City, OK There are 22.47 miles from Luther to Oklahoma City in southwest direction and 27 miles (43.45 kilometers ) by car, following the I-44 W route.
How far is Luther OK from Moore OK?
Distance from Moore, OK to Luther, OK There are 27.63 miles from Moore to Luther in northeast direction and 35 miles (56.33 kilometers) by car, following the I-44 E route. Moore and Luther are 38 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
What is in Luther Oklahoma?
Best Things To Do near Luther, OK 73054
- Farmstead Cafe. 0.2 mi. 10 reviews.
- High Hill Farm. 6.2 mi. Horseback Riding, Horse Boarding.
- Paul McCartney. 5.9 mi. Landmarks & Historical Buildings.
- Town of Luther. 0.2 mi. 1 review.
- OK County 66. 5.5 mi. Museums.
- Threatt Filling Station. 3.0 mi.
- Fat Nikki Food Tours. 22.4 mi.
- Wildhorse Canyon Golf & Estates. 2.8 mi.