Where is Gundersen Health located?
(608) 782-7300 Gundersen Health System is headquartered in La Crosse, Wisconsin and serves patients in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.
How many employees does Gundersen Health have?
Gundersen Health System has 7,621 employees.
What hospitals are in La Crosse WI?
The Best 10 Hospitals in La Crosse, WI
- Gundersen Health System – La Crosse. 1.6 mi.
- Mayo Clinic Health System. 0.9 mi.
- Gundersen Health System. 1.7 mi.
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Franciscan Med Ctr. 0.9 mi.
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare. 0.9 mi.
- Johnson Benjamin MD.
- Urgent-Care Services-Gundersen Lutheran Medicl Ctr.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center – Onalaska Clinic.
Is Gundersen Health System for profit?
Gundersen Health System ( Gundersen Health ) is a comprehensive non- profit health system based in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Is there a Gundersen Clinic in Eau Claire Wisconsin?
Gundersen Tri- County Hospital and Clinics is a progressive rural medical center in Trempealeau County in beautiful west-central Wisconsin. Our Whitehall Campus is halfway between La Crosse and Eau Claire, Wis, and we are two hours from the Twin Cities, three hours from Madison, Wis., and five hours from Chicago, Ill.
Is Gunderson part of Mayo?
Mayo Clinic Health System, Gundersen Health System to move into Belle Square.
Where is there a Mayo Clinic?
Mayo Clinic has major campuses in Rochester, Minn.; Scottsdale and Phoenix, Ariz.; and Jacksonville, Fla. The Mayo Clinic Health System has dozens of locations in several states.