- 1 What are the 5 spiritual gifts?
- 2 What are the 18 spiritual gifts?
- 3 What are the 16 spiritual gifts?
- 4 What are the seven spiritual gifts in the Bible?
- 5 What are the 15 spiritual gifts?
- 6 How do I identify my spiritual gifts?
- 7 What are the four spiritual gifts?
- 8 What are the 12 gifts of the spirit?
- 9 How can I develop my spiritual gifts?
- 10 Can spiritual gifts be taken away?
- 11 How can I remember the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit?
- 12 What are the 12 fruits of the Spirit?
- 13 What is the most important gift for you?
What are the 5 spiritual gifts?
These abilities, often termed “charismatic gifts”, are the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, increased faith, the gifts of healing, the gift of miracles, prophecy, the discernment of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues, interpretation of tongues.
What are the 18 spiritual gifts?
22. The Eighteen Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Word of Wisdom: I Corinthians 12:8; Luke 6:9.
- Word of Knowledge: I Corinthians 12:8; Luke 18:22.
- Faith: I Corinthians 12:9; Acts 3:6-7.
- Gifts of healing: I Corinthians 12:9, 28; Acts 28:1-10.
- Working of miracles: I Corinthians 12:10; Acts 6:8.
- Prophecy: I Corinthians 12:10; I Thessalonians 5:20-21; Ephesians 4:11.
What are the 16 spiritual gifts?
16 SPIRITUAL GIFTS LISTS
- Administration / Ruling.
- Apostleship / Pioneering.
What are the seven spiritual gifts in the Bible?
The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord.
What are the 15 spiritual gifts?
Discover and Serve pt 15 – Spiritual Gifts 4. How many?
- Ministry gifts: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher.
- Manifestation gifts: wisdom, knowledge, faith, healings, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, interpretation of tongues.
- Sacrificial gifts: celibacy, voluntary poverty, martyrdom.
How do I identify my spiritual gifts?
6 Signs You Have A Spiritual Gift
- You read into your dreams on the regular.
- You have visions—and they often come true.
- You have a 4 a.m. bathroom habit.
- Nightmares keep you tossing and turning.
- You’re extremely empathetic.
- You have a strong intuition.
What are the four spiritual gifts?
Each of us is born with the four spiritual gifts– clairvoyance (inner vision), clairaudience (inner thoughts or ideas), prophecy (inner knowing), and healing (inner feelings).
What are the 12 gifts of the spirit?
The 12 fruits are charity (or love), joy, peace, patience, benignity (or kindness), goodness, longanimity (or long-suffering), mildness (or gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (or self-control), and chastity.
How can I develop my spiritual gifts?
There are 5 ways you can turn on spiritual gifts: Being born intuitive – this is the easiest because you don’t have to do anything!
- Get a teacher or guide. This can be in the form of a book, class, workshop, community, or 1-on-1 mentorship.
- Start meditating.
- Start reading.
Can spiritual gifts be taken away?
It is not that the gift is actually taken away, but it certainly lies dormant, and is not accomplishing what God intended. With each gift comes an attending responsibility. The gift is a stewardship, entrusted to us by the Lord which we are to use in His service.
How can I remember the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit?
Terms in this set (8)
- WURK CR(e)W. Acronym to remember the 7 Gifts; Wisdom, Understanding, Right judgement, Knowledge, Courage, Reverence, Wonder and awe.
- Wisdom. seek God above all things.
- Right Judgement (Counsel)
- Courage (Fortitude)
- Reverance (Piety)
- Wonder and Awe (Fear of the Lord)
What are the 12 fruits of the Spirit?
Some sources in Traditionalist Catholicism follow the Vulgate version of Galatians in listing twelve fruits: charity, joy, peace, patience, benignity (kindness), goodness, longanimity (forbearance), mildness (gentleness), faith, modesty, continency (self-control), and chastity.
What is the most important gift for you?
The Most Important Gifts You Can Give This Year Are…
- Kindness – “Kindness is more than deeds.
- Compassion – Here is the Cambridge Dictionary definition of the word: “a strong feeling of sympathy and sadness for the suffering or bad luck of others and a wish to help them”.
- Love – “Keep love in your heart.