- 1 Is Cal Lutheran hard to get into?
- 2 How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
- 3 Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
- 4 What major is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 5 What is Cal Lutheran known for?
- 6 Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
- 7 Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
- 8 Is California Lutheran University accredited?
- 9 What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Is Cal Lutheran hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at California Lutheran University is 71.5%. For every 100 applicants, 72 are admitted. This means the school is lightly selective. The school will have their expected requirements for GPA and SAT/ACT scores.
How do I apply to Cal Lutheran?
How to Apply
- Complete Application online at CalLutheran.edu/ apply.
- $25 Application Fee.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited 4-year colleges and universities attended and any graduate work.
- Personal Statement.
- Recommendation Form.
- Copy of current teaching or services credential.
Is Cal Lutheran on the common app?
Apply to Cal Lutheran Find out how to apply using the Common Application.
What major is Cal Lutheran known for?
The most popular majors at California Lutheran University include: Business Administration and Management, General; Psychology, General; Speech Communication and Rhetoric; Criminology; and Biology/Biological Sciences, General. The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 84%.
What is Cal Lutheran known for?
California Lutheran University is perfect for any student. They offer a diverse and immersive education. The people are friendly and the faculty are very helpful. Being that Cal Lu is a liberal arts school, students are required to take classes that they may otherwise pass up.
Does Cal Lutheran require letter of recommendation?
Yes, all application materials must be received or postmarked by November 1st to meet our Early Action deadline. This includes, The Common Application, Essay, Letter of Recommendation, Official High School Transcripts, Official SAT or ACT scores. Check application dates and deadlines.
Does Cal Lutheran require supplemental essays?
Arrange to have official SAT or ACT test results sent to Cal Lutheran before the deadline, or you can apply Test-Optional. If you choose to apply without SAT or ACT please complete all ” Supplemental Questions” on the Common Application.
Is California Lutheran University accredited?
California Lutheran University School of Management is accredited by The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
What does it mean if you are a dean’s candidate?
Dean’s List should be a familiar term to university students and graduates. A Dean’s List is an academic award, or notation, used to recognize the level of high scholarship demonstrated by students in a college or university.